May 5, 2010

.when you say nothing at all.


I hate when people that don’t even know me talk about me.

I hate when people like something then stop just because I don’t like it.

I hate when people tell me that I said something that I obviously never did!

I hate when people ask who I’m texting.

I hate when I ask someone “Who?” and they say, “Oh someone you don’t know.”

I hate when people think they can sing, but they can’t.

I hate when people have the same name as me.

I hate when people ask “what’s wrong?” when obviously nothing is wrong.

I hate when other people are flirting.

I hate when people start smoking when they’re near me.

I hate when people ask me what I’m doing when I am online.

I hate when people ask to use my cell phone.

I hate when people IM me, and then have nothing to say.

I hate when people show up unexpectedly.

I hate when people say they can come, and then don’t show up.

I hate when people talk about people they know, but I don’t.

I hate when people think I have a crush on them just because I’m nice to them.

I hate when people think they are “random” when they’re not.

I hate when people like their own face book posts.

I hate when people do the jerk.

I hate when people say, “I know something… but I can’t tell you.”

I hate when people get back together over and over.

I hate when people change what I said, to make it sound way worse than what I meant.

I hate when people I hate like the same things that I like.

I hate when people make a big deal out of a little mistake.

I hate when people say “I’m not yelling!” when clearly they are.

I hate when I make plans, get excited, and then they never happen.

I hate when I think of a really good comeback after the argument.

I hate when I’m pulling into the garage and my favorite song starts.

I hate those awkward moments when my friend’s parents are yelling at them.

I hate that horrible mini-heart attack I get when I think I’ve lost something.

I hate when I’m about to say something good and the topic changes.

I hate when someone else takes the piece of food I have mentally claimed.

I hate when I tell a story that is supposed to be funny and no one laughs.

I hate waiting for a text, then receiving it right when I am about to fall asleep.

I hate when I wake up a half hour before the alarm goes off and just lay there.

I hate when I beat someone and their excuse is “I wasn’t trying.”

I hate pumping gas in the freezing cold.

I hate when I can’t get to sleep because my brain is having a convo with itself.

I hate when I don’t notice my phone is dying until I’m about to leave.

I hate it when I find out something I didn’t want to know and my heart sinks.

I hate trying to text and my fingers are all frozen from the cold outside.

I hate when I can’t decide if I want to buy something, so I walk away, then when I come back for it, it’s gone.

I hate it when my friends become friends with someone I hate.

I hate it when I stand up too quickly and nearly black out.

p/s: yg highlight tue important.mmg aku benci.

p/s: this saturday nie aku pulang seremban.cuti 2 bulan.terbaekk.brg2 pon belum abis packing.smlm terjumpa card from ex-lover.huhu.suddenly i just miss him.demmyu!

p/s: last paper will be on this FRIDAY.rase cm nk pkai baju kurung.dh lama xpkai.tiba2 teringat pesan mumy suruh pkai baju kurung when friday.insyaallah.i will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment